Sunday, April 16, 2006

HEY

I was reading over my posts from last month and I realized something.
I think there is some kinda power or something to writing stuff down.
I wrote about Pressing In and I am definitely being tried in this area.
In fact I am pretty sure I got somebody else's goo on me and now the trick
is getting it off me. I didn't realize that when we press together sometimes
it gets messy and people get gooey.
It is like to old joke about never praying for patience. Perhaps God was
preparing me for what was to come. He is so faithful. It isn't over by a
long shot. I am right in the middle of........I don't even know what to call
it but I know I am in the middle. He has been faithful all along and I will
trust that He will be faithful to the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home